Coronavirus: Minister threatens to publish names of people ...
The federal government has revealed health condition like tuberculosis, hypertension, diabetes, HIV, kidney ailments and cancer areresponsible for 70 per cent of COVID-19 deaths in Nigeria. 

On Thursday, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, The Minister of Health, disclosed this during the daily conference of the Presidential Task Force on corona virus also known as (COVID-19).

The Minister of Health, also said that 70 percent of deaths were males, while the remaining 30% are females.

Many positive cases of pandemic corona virus reported so far are between 29 and 49 genders.

Dr. Osagie Ehanire statement: “The core morbidity of the fatalities we have had to COVID-19, 70% of them have hypertension, or diabetes, and the rest were kidney disease, HIV, cancer, tuberculosis and other sundry challenge.

“A finding from the analysis of the death patterns shows 70% to 30% for male and female around that ratio and about 70% fatalities were persons who are 60 years old while majority of positives were between the ages of 29 and 49; those are the most active ages in life.”

As at Thursday night,  the reported and confirmed cases of dealy corona virus in Nigeria had hit 6,677 and 1,840 patients have been discharged, while 200 have died.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post