Two people from the same  Family died some week ago in UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL, UCH-IBADAN NIGERIA. The test results showed that they died due to "Leptospirosis".

Infectious Organism  was on the  CAN  DRINK  they drank without use of  Glass Cups,  or  Straw. "The cans were infected with  dried urine of  Mice containing  Leptospirai."

Please note that "Can drinks" are stored in warehouses & delivered to retail stores without cleaning or disinfection procedures.

Recent Study shows that the top of all beverage cans are more contaminated with "pathogens"  than public toilets. 

Please always clean the Top end of Cans with water; if possible clean with disinfectant and water before opening and DO NOT put directly to your mouth. You may use a straw to prevent direct oral contact with the can!!!

It will cost you nothing to share this information and save a life!

Please share this message even as I did with you.
   
 God bless you!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post